kind eats: avocado and apple salad
Kind-Lifer Katie converted one of her favorite chicken salads into a kind salad recipe. Sounds yum!
Prep time: 10 minutes, Total time: 10 minutes, Servings: 1
- 4 cup(s) of greens
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 apple
- 1 tbsp. of chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup(s) of beans
- 1/4 cup(s) of chopped celery
- Rinse greens, avocado, apple, and celery.
- Chop avocado and apple. Throw in a big bowl with greens.
- Peel and chop celery and toss into bowl.
- Toss in beans and pecans.
- Drizzle with favorite dressing or vinaigrette if desired.
What are some traditional recipes you’d like to see converted into kind dishes?
Photo Sources: offthevine.org, steadyhealth.com
Kind Classics: Cheese Pt. 2!January 27th, 2016
The Homemade Vegan Pantry: Almond FetaJanuary 13th, 2016
Date with Bear & SabrinaJanuary 6th, 2016
Zen & the Art of Caramels: a missive from a Vegan-Curious New YorkerDecember 22nd, 2015
Donuts GaloreDecember 7th, 2015