kind eats: avocado and apple salad
Kind-Lifer Katie converted one of her favorite chicken salads into a kind salad recipe. Sounds yum!
Prep time: 10 minutes, Total time: 10 minutes, Servings: 1
- 4 cup(s) of greens
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 apple
- 1 tbsp. of chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup(s) of beans
- 1/4 cup(s) of chopped celery
- Rinse greens, avocado, apple, and celery.
- Chop avocado and apple. Throw in a big bowl with greens.
- Peel and chop celery and toss into bowl.
- Toss in beans and pecans.
- Drizzle with favorite dressing or vinaigrette if desired.
What are some traditional recipes you’d like to see converted into kind dishes?
Photo Sources: offthevine.org, steadyhealth.com
Veg Out: Excited About Cauliflower and Celery RootFebruary 11th, 2015
Simple & Seriously Yum Brown Rice BowlJanuary 14th, 2015
M Cafe’s Vegan Benedict Recipe!December 31st, 2014
Vegan Holiday Cooking: Pumpkin Cheesecake with Apple Cider ReductionNovember 19th, 2014