kind book club: i’m mad as hell and i’m not going to eat it anymore
My firey friend and macrobiotic chef Christina Pirello has a new book out, I’m Mad As Hell And I’m Not Going to Eat it Anymore. I’m a huge fan of Christina, and I think this book is a good one, with some really helpful info and a great introduction that got me all excited and worked up!
Here are some highlights I found very helpful:
- The frittata and kale salad are super yum
- Great details about exactly what is in the stuff we call food, along with great stats
- Very helpful breakdowns on sugars, sodas, and GMOs
- Great info for flirts and superheroes alike
- A handy list of what you should always buy organic and what’s ok to get non-organic
- Info about what’s in season when and what’s best to eat during each season of year
- Lots of useful kitchen and cooking techniques
Christina’s a smart cookie, and her research is great. Plus, this book is a really enjoyable read! I highly recommend it.
Snag your copy here, and tell me what your favorite aspects of this book are in the comments below! At the end of the month, I’ll share your feedback in a blog post, so start reading!
Check out some of our other kind book clubs:
Kind Lifers Discuss Your Vegetarian Pregnancy
You Kind Lifers Loved Shantaram
Book Club: Kind Lifers Get Inspired to Go Green
Kind Lifers Debate The Continuum Concept…
Beauty Starts From WithinJanuary 3rd, 2017
Kind Gift Guide 2016December 15th, 2016
Musical Maestro Michael Bearden & Plant PowerDecember 7th, 2016
Tobias’ Vegan JourneySeptember 13th, 2016