guest blog: kind yoga apparel and accessories
This is our first guest blog about kind style from fashion correspondent contest winner Fiorella. Enjoy!
Kind Yoga Apparel and Accessories
If you’ve never tried yoga, I highly recommend giving it a try. You will feel amazing after the class. Having eco-chic activewear can be a great motivator, and here I give you some ideas:
1. Adidas by Stella McCartney Tote Bag – Brighten up with this red tote bag made from recycled polyester ($40).
2. Renuyoga Scoop Neck Tank Top – This tank top at is made of an organic cotton and spandex blend. The wildflower design is simply beautiful ($32).
3. Inner Waves Camisole – I like this camisole because it’s seamless and allows free movement ($44).
4. Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist -This hydrating mist is perfect to carry in your bag for instant hydration. The white and red grape scent will boost up your mood and enhance your energy level ($22).
5. Nathan Stainless Steel Flip Straw Bottle – Drinking small sips of water while exercising will reduce the soreness in your body and keep you hydrated. Nathan offers a wide variety of designs and colors but I liked this one because it helps spread the message: reduce, reuse, recycle ($19.95).
6. Manduka Yoga Strap – Achieve the correct posture and take your yoga practice to the next level using this 8- foot organic cotton yoga strap ($13).
8. Nicola and the Newfoundlander Yoga Pants – These yoga pants are great looking and so comfortable that can also be worn as lounge pants ($28).
7. Renuyoga Pants – Organic cotton interlock pants…I love this pale pink color because it’s an alternative to plain white ($55).
9. Vegan Shorts – Show everybody you are proud to be a vegan with these unique shorts. You can also wear them over leggings to get a trendy look ($19.95).
Thank you, Fiorella! I love the look of the inner waves camisole and the yoga pants are so cute!
Kind Lifers, what’s your favorite item on Fiorella’s list? Do you have any favorite yoga tops or yoga bottoms made with organic, eco-friendly, natural fibers?
Kind Crusader: Dishing Out Compassion With Chilis on Wheels!November 23rd, 2015
Clean SunscreensSeptember 24th, 2015
Kind Courtney’s JourneySeptember 18th, 2015
Organic Vitamins: The Significance of 40+ VitaminsSeptember 11th, 2015
Jim’s Path to PlantsAugust 17th, 2015