Want to be featured in my next book?
As I write my next book The Kind Mama, I’m looking for anecdotes to feature from members of The Kind Life! You guys are so important to me, especially because I started TheKindLife.com at the same time my book The Kind Diet was published.
I know not all of you are kind mamas, but I’d love to hear from those of you who have had a kind pregnancy…and for those of you who don’t have kids yet, hopefully this info will be helpful!
Anywho, I’m posting a series of questions below. You can answer them in the comments below or in this forum thread – or you can send me a message (just click to the right where it says “Contact Alicia”).
We will look at all your responses and we may select a few to include in The Kind Mama. We’ll reach out on an individual basis for permission from those of you who contribute stories.
With that, here is my first round of questions. Feel free to answer one, a few, or all of these questions:
• Did a vegan diet help you get pregnant?
• Did you ever hesitate about having a vegan pregnancy? How did you strengthen your resolve? Did you discover any facts or evidence that inspired you or gave you peace of mind?
• During your pregnancy, how did you deal with naysayers? Did anyone give you a hard time?
• How did you handle cravings for naughty foods?
• How did you involve your partner in your pregnancy to make it more meaningful for both of you?
Thank you, kind lifers!!!
Photo Credit: Flickr/Storyvillegirl