15 Vegan Thanksgiving Desserts (Plus Toppings)
Pumpkin pie is kind of required on Thanksgiving, and don’t worry, I’ve got a great vegan pumpkin pie recipe for you! There are lots of other pies and creative dessert options you can serve too. Here are some of the best from the kind recipe gallery:
4. Apple Pie
5. Candied Ginger Pears (from The Kind Diet)
6. Pecan Pie - I served this two Thanksgivings ago. Yum!
7. Peanut Butter Pie (from The Kind Diet)
9. Pumpkin Pie – I love this recipe!
10. Pumpkin Cheesecake –Michael introduced me to this one from Vegetarian Times.
13. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups – a personal favorite!
14. Pumpkin Bread
Of course, you can’t forget the toppings! Try any of these:
And be sure to serve with a hot, delicious beverage like my Hot Apple Cider.
What desserts are you serving on Thanksgiving?
Ingredient Must-Have: Sunspire Grain Sweetened Chocolate ChipsDecember 9th, 2013
Our New Favorite Vegan Pizza PlaceNovember 24th, 2013
A Happy Thanksgiving FeastNovember 19th, 2013
The Healthiest Sweetener: Brown Rice SyrupAugust 20th, 2013
Kind Classics: Packing a Kind LunchAugust 8th, 2013