15 Vegan Thanksgiving Desserts (Plus Toppings)
Pumpkin pie is kind of required on Thanksgiving, and don’t worry, I’ve got a great vegan pumpkin pie recipe for you! There are lots of other pies and creative dessert options you can serve too. Here are some of the best from the kind recipe gallery:
4. Apple Pie
5. Candied Ginger Pears (from The Kind Diet)
6. Pecan Pie – I served this two Thanksgivings ago. Yum!
7. Peanut Butter Pie (from The Kind Diet)
9. Pumpkin Pie – I love this recipe!
10. Pumpkin Cheesecake –Michael introduced me to this one from Vegetarian Times.
13. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups – a personal favorite!
14. Pumpkin Bread
Of course, you can’t forget the toppings! Try any of these:
And be sure to serve with a hot, delicious beverage like my Hot Apple Cider.
What desserts are you serving on Thanksgiving?
This Rawsome Life’s Strawberry + Chocolate CheesecakeMarch 7th, 2018
Fare Isle’s Creamy Roasted Cauliflower Leek & Chickpea PastaFebruary 12th, 2018
Raw ‘Oreos’ from The Colorful KitchenJanuary 31st, 2018
My Quest for Healthier Chewing GumDecember 4th, 2017
Sachi’s Hot & Sour Soup, superhero style!October 18th, 2017