15 Vegan Thanksgiving Desserts (Plus Toppings)
Pumpkin pie is kind of required on Thanksgiving, and don’t worry, I’ve got a great vegan pumpkin pie recipe for you! There are lots of other pies and creative dessert options you can serve too. Here are some of the best from the kind recipe gallery:
4. Apple Pie
5. Candied Ginger Pears (from The Kind Diet)
6. Pecan Pie – I served this two Thanksgivings ago. Yum!
7. Peanut Butter Pie (from The Kind Diet)
9. Pumpkin Pie – I love this recipe!
10. Pumpkin Cheesecake –Michael introduced me to this one from Vegetarian Times.
13. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups – a personal favorite!
14. Pumpkin Bread
Of course, you can’t forget the toppings! Try any of these:
And be sure to serve with a hot, delicious beverage like my Hot Apple Cider.
What desserts are you serving on Thanksgiving?
East Village NYC’s Vegan Ice Cream Game is Strong!April 27th, 2016
Oh Snap! Sweet Pea SoupApril 6th, 2016
My 2015 Natural Products Expo West AdventureMarch 21st, 2016
Making Raw Balls with BearFebruary 19th, 2016