6 Eco iPhone Apps
Here are six iPhone apps that could make it even easier to kind your lifestyle. Check ‘em out:
1. GoodGuide: This app’s barcode feature allows you to scan items and determine whether it is safe, healthy, green and socially responsible.
2. GreenYou: Track and calculate your carbon footprint on the planet!
3. EcoChallenge: This app makes going green fun by giving you Game Center achievements for every green decision you make.
4. iGrowit: If you’re not sure what to grow in your garden but are eager to get started, this app tells you exactly what and how to grow your own vegetables from start to end. (There aren’t any reviews on iTunes but it sounds like a cool app…I hope it’s good)
5. Paper Karma: This would be great if it actually works! All you have to do is take a picture of junk mail you receive and this app will find the company and remove you from their mailing list! Amazing if this works! Has anyone tried it?
6. My Recycle List: Are you ever confused about what you can and can’t recycle? This app clears it up for you and lets you know where the nearest public recycling bin is!
What are some other ways technology can help us go green?
Share them so I can download them too!
Zabada Clean Kind Life DiscountJuly 9th, 2014
Permaculture Is Awesome!June 25th, 2014
Forks Over KnivesMay 23rd, 2014
James Cameron & Suzy Amis Cameron Open Green MUSE SchoolMay 16th, 2014
Kind Idea: Shopping Cart GardensMay 2nd, 2014