10 things you can donate to your local animal shelter
Animal Shelters depend on donations to save lives. You can use your spring cleaning to get rid of old things you’re not using any more and donate these items to animal shelters to help them not only save lives, but make the lives of those animals a little softer, warmer and more comfortable.
- Used pet toys or new eco ones
- Used dog and cat sweaters and clothes or new eco ones
- Used bedding or new eco bedding
- Used towels or new, eco towels
- Recycled paper and plastic bags
- Veggie dog food
- Office supplies
- Dog & cat beds (used or new and eco)
- Kennels & crates (used or new and eco)
If you’re not sure where your closest shelter is, here is a full list of shelters by state.
What are some other things that you donate to your local animal shelter?
Let us know so that we can all make a contribution.
Photo Source: PETA.org
Sanctuary Spotlight: El Hogar Animal SanctuaryJuly 11th, 2018
Sanctuary Spotlight: Erin’s FarmMay 23rd, 2018
The Case Against Eating FishMay 2nd, 2018
RIP Sudan, the Last Male Northern White RhinoMarch 27th, 2018
Three States Aim to End the Sale of Cruel CosmeticsMarch 19th, 2018