10 things you can donate to your local animal shelter
Animal Shelters depend on donations to save lives. You can use your spring cleaning to get rid of old things you’re not using any more and donate these items to animal shelters to help them not only save lives, but make the lives of those animals a little softer, warmer and more comfortable.
- Used pet toys or new eco ones
- Used dog and cat sweaters and clothes or new eco ones
- Used bedding or new eco bedding
- Used towels or new, eco towels
- Recycled paper and plastic bags
- Veggie dog food
- Office supplies
- Dog & cat beds (used or new and eco)
- Kennels & crates (used or new and eco)
If you’re not sure where your closest shelter is, here is a full list of shelters by state.
What are some other things that you donate to your local animal shelter?
Let us know so that we can all make a contribution.
Photo Source: PETA.org
Doggie and Soldier Reunite After Six MonthsDecember 5th, 2013
Adopt a Turkey for ThanksgivingNovember 21st, 2013
The Ghosts In Our Machine Premieres StatesideNovember 7th, 2013
Kind Crusader: Lawrence Anthony, Elephant WhispererAugust 15th, 2013
9 Ways to Help your Companion Animals Go GreenApril 8th, 2013