10 things you can donate to your local animal shelter
Animal Shelters depend on donations to save lives. You can use your spring cleaning to get rid of old things you’re not using any more and donate these items to animal shelters to help them not only save lives, but make the lives of those animals a little softer, warmer and more comfortable.
- Used pet toys or new eco ones
- Used dog and cat sweaters and clothes or new eco ones
- Used bedding or new eco bedding
- Used towels or new, eco towels
- Recycled paper and plastic bags
- Veggie dog food
- Office supplies
- Dog & cat beds (used or new and eco)
- Kennels & crates (used or new and eco)
If you’re not sure where your closest shelter is, here is a full list of shelters by state.
What are some other things that you donate to your local animal shelter?
Let us know so that we can all make a contribution.
Photo Source: PETA.org
‘Bambi & Thumper’ Lovely PhotographsOctober 6th, 2014
Kind Lifer Rachel & Her Inspiring ActivismSeptember 3rd, 2014
Bear’s 3rd Birthday PartyJuly 14th, 2014
Sanctuary Spotlight: Sasha FarmJune 16th, 2014
This Internship Will Help Save Lives – and Changes YoursApril 11th, 2014