Giveaway: Raw Green Organics Detox System
Congratulations Elizabeth Fenner for being our winner in the Raw Green Organics giveaway!
We’ve emailed you regarding the next steps for collecting your prize, so please be sure to respond as soon as you are able.
And thanks again to everyone who entered!
Why wait until the New Year to detox? Holiday binge eating has begun which means it’s the perfect time to take control of your eating and get back on track. Take action now so you won’t regret it later. We’ve got 5 simple steps to help you get back on track.
Have you heard of RawJuvenate, the plant-based and organic detox system by Raw Green Organics? It’s a healthy and nutritious way to accomplish weight loss and improve your overall digestive health without fasting or starving yourself. Here are the steps:
STEP 1: BREAKFAST – Replace your usual breakfast with a RawJuvenate Detox Smoothie. Or make your own fruit smoothie recipe and add the Organic Super Greens and Organic Vegan Protein. Follow it up with the vegan probiotic, super aloe and super fiber throughout the day. Here’s a great list of smoothie recipe suggestions on Pinterest.
STEP 2: LUNCH – Eat a nutritious lunch, such as:
- Healthy veggie burger with avocado on whole-grain bread
- Chickpea & sweet potato burger topped with cucumber, dill and red onion
- Couscous and super green salad (spinach, asparagus, edamame, basil and parsley) with your favorite vinaigrette
STEP 3: SNACK – A snack in between lunch and dinner is a must-have! This is the time when your insulin and blood levels go down. Check out these healthy snack suggestions:
- ¼ cup of raw almonds
- 1 small apple with 1 tablespoon of organic peanut butter
- Raw veggies, such as carrots, celery, and broccoli
- ½ cup frozen grapes
- Handful of Kale chips
STEP 4: DINNER – Eat a hearty, healthy dinner. Try one of these tasty suggestions:
- Raw zucchini lasagna with cashew cheese and broccoli sun-dried tomato pesto
- Zucchini and eggplant bruschetta boats
- Veggie pizza with a whole-wheat crust
STEP 5: EXERCISE & DRINK LOTS OF WATER – Drink lots of water and don’t forget to exercise. A 30-40 minute walk, jog or hike in the morning or after dinner is all that’s needed.
So, what are you waiting for? Get back on track with RawJuvenate and start the journey to a healthier and energized you!
WHAT IS RAWJUVENATE BY RAW GREEN ORGANICS?
RawJuvenate Complete Detox System is a 5-product system that includes everything you need for either a 2-Week or 4-Week detox. Beginners should follow the plan for two weeks and regular detox users should follow the plan for four weeks.
Supplemented with vegan probiotics, fiber, and aloe to promote gentle cleansing, the program focuses on getting nutrients and proteins from organic super greens and organic vegan protein powders. RawJuvenate is certified vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free and all-natural.
One lucky winner will receive a 2-Week RawJuvenate Complete Detox System + an RGO Signature BlenderBottle® Classic, valued at $120.00, ABSOLUTELY FREE! Enter by liking Raw Green Organics on Facebook and commenting below on why you want to cleanse. Hurry! This giveaway only lasts for 24 hours!
Kind Lifers get 30% OFF any Raw Green Organics product including our Rawjuvenate Detox systems. Use promo code KINDHOLIDAY. Just add product(s) to cart and enter the coupon code at checkout to receive your discount. Hurry! Deal ends December 31, 2013 at 11:59pm PST.
• THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO US RESIDENTS ONLY. SORRY INTERNATIONAL FANS!
• LIMIT ONE COMMENT PER ENTRY. MULTIPLE COMMENT ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
• THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PST, MONDAY, DEC 2.
• AFTER WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED, ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE WILL BE NOTED.
• THIS IS A SPONSORED GIVEAWAY.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Happy Easter!April 17th, 2014
Spring Into Summer with A Vegan Cleanse!April 16th, 2014
The Kind Mama is Here + A Giveaway!April 15th, 2014
From My Closet Giveaway: Vaute Easter Dress & HandbagApril 14th, 2014
Cooking with My Dear Friend AleezaApril 12th, 2014