From My Closet Giveaway: Yala Nightshirt & Necklace
Huge thanks to all of you who participated! It was so fun reading about all your dreams!
This is a SUPER comfy nightshirt. It is made by Yala Designs out of organic bamboo. It is also Oeko-Tex certified, meaning there are no harmful chemicals in the fabric. The color is a very fun coral, perfect for spring and summer. It is a size S.
This necklace is created by the family jewelry company Zoe and Piper. It’s made from sterling silver and has a very cute flower blossom printed on it. Zoe and Piper also donates a portion of their proceeds to to select animal sanctuaries and advocacy groups.
To win this super comfy nightshirt and cute necklace, leave me a comment below telling me about a favorite dream you’ve had recently and why it stuck out to you.
I will announce the winner on Monday June 2nd So stay tuned!
• LIMIT ONE COMMENT PER ENTRY. MULTIPLE COMMENT ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. PERTAINS TO THE UNITED STATES ONLY (NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, SORRY).
• THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PST, THURSDAY MAY 29
• AFTER WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED, ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE WILL BE EMAILED.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Our Vacation In PortlandOctober 20th, 2014
Have A Green HalloweenOctober 17th, 2014
Kind Lifer Heather & The Kind MamaOctober 15th, 2014
Giveaway: Fair Trade & Organic Certified ApparelOctober 13th, 2014
Thug Kitchen: Sweet Potato, Squash, & Black Bean EnchiladasOctober 10th, 2014