Giveaway: Rising Tide Sea Vegetables
Thank you so much for participating!
While on my book tour, so many people expressed their concerns and questions about seaweed that comes from Japan. For now, I want to share with you this awesome sea vegetable company that’s based on the Mendocino coast in Northern California. Later on, I will address the topic in more detail.
Rising Tide Sea Vegetables has wide variety of seaweeds sold both in bulk and individually. All of their harvesting is done sustainably by hand in kayaks (not motorized boats), leaving no trace. Also, extremely important to note, all of their products have been tested and are free of radioactive isotopes (from Fukushima). Their seaweed and seaweed snacks are sustainable, healthy, and tasty. The company sent me some of their seaweed to try and I have been using it all. I ate the little seaweed sesame cookies (“Chewnami Nibbles”) within two seconds. So good! I am so happy I found out about them.
Today, you have the chance to win their sample pack which contains: Dulse, California Seaweed Snack, Ginger Chewnami Nibbles, Kombu, Nori, Maple Chewnami Nibbles, Sea Crunchies, Sea Crunchies with Almonds, Sea Palm, and Wakame.
To enter, all you have to do is leave a comment below sharing why you love sea vegetables and how you like to use them.
We will select one lucky winner on Friday May 23rd so stay tuned!
• LIMIT ONE COMMENT PER ENTRY. MULTIPLE COMMENT ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE USA ONLY
• THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PST, THURSDAY, MAY 22.
• AFTER WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED, ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE WILL BE NOTED.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Photo Credit: Rising Tide Sea Vegetables