From My Closet Giveaway: Battalion Blazer, Top, & Cuff
Congratulations Sarah Marshall! You are this week’s giveaway winner.
Thank you for participating and sharing your stories with me!
This cute blazer is made with organic cotton by The Battalion. It’s super cute and the lavender color is perfect for spring. Battalion’s mission is to “be the modern purveyor of green luxury.” This blazer is so soft, comfy, and sophisticated so I hope you enjoy it! It will fit a XS-S.
This top is just so fun and adorable. It goes great with a pair of your favorite jeans. It will fit a size S.
This copper cuff is made by Woobie Beans. It’s very elegant and simple. This was gifted to me on Earth Day. On the interior of the cuff the word “one” is written, with the “o” inscribed as an Earth symbol.
To win this great combo, please leave me a comment below telling me about a favorite memory you have with a companion creature and why it’s your favorite.
I will announce the winner on Wednesday June 18th, so be sure to check back!
• LIMIT ONE COMMENT PER ENTRY. MULTIPLE COMMENT ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. PERTAINS TO THE UNITED STATES ONLY (NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, SORRY).
• THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PST, TUESDAY June 17
• AFTER WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED, ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE WILL BE EMAILED.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Vegan Glam on Diary of A Wimpy KidMay 16th, 2017
Yummy Gummy Vitamins!May 12th, 2017
A Plastic OceanApril 26th, 2017
Eggless Easter CelebrationsApril 6th, 2017
From My Closet Giveaway: Johnny Was Top & Floral ShoesApril 3rd, 2017