From My Closet Giveaway: Edun Dress & Necklace
Congratulations Amber! You are the winner of this week’s giveaway.
There were so many awesome stories, thank you for sharing!
This dress is super sexy! It’s low cut in the front and has a revealing V-neck. It’s made by the brand Edun, which is designed by Ali Hewson and Bono. They founded this brand in 2005 to promote trade in Africa by sourcing production throughout the continent. Not only does this support a great mission but it’s a great look for going out. It will fit a size S.
This Betsey Johnson necklace is so fun. I love wearing it as a mess with simple clothes. It’s a classic necklace that is a great accessory for adding some spunk.
In order to rock this sexy dress and fun necklace, please leave me a comment telling me a fun night out you’ve had recently with your friends or family and why it meant so much to you.
I will announce the winner on Friday July 25th!
• LIMIT ONE COMMENT PER ENTRY. MULTIPLE COMMENT ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. (NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, SORRY).
• THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PST, THURSDAY JULY 24th
• AFTER WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED, ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE WILL BE EMAILED.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
From My Closet Giveaway: Dress + NecklaceAugust 3rd, 2015
From My Closet Giveaway: Dress + PouchJuly 27th, 2015
Eco Friendly Swimsuits for Summer!July 22nd, 2015
Kind Kid Giveaway: Eco & Cute Sun Hat!July 20th, 2015
Kind Life Jobs: Looking for an Assistant & Babysitter!July 17th, 2015