Melissa’s Easy Vegan Lasagna
- Nut Free
- Whole Wheat Lasagna Noodles 16 na
- Firm tofu 14 ounce
- Marinara Sauce 20 ounce
- Artichoke Hearts 14 ounce
- Fresh Spinach 4 cup
- Dairy Free Mozzarella Cheese 3 cup
- Lay first layer of lasagna noodles in a casserole dish.
- Drain tofu. Once drained put in food processor with marinara sauce, artichoke hearts, and 1 cup of spinach.
- Process until thoroughly mixed.
- Add tofu mixture on top of the layer of lasagna noodles. Then add 1 cup of spinach, then 1 cup of dairy-free cheese.
- Repeat this process until the last layer.
- Then spread remaining tofu mixture, spinach. and cheese. Top with one last layer of lasagna noodles.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Once heated put lasagna in the oven for 35-40 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with vegan Parmesan, fresh spinach salad, garlic bread, and a vegan red wine.
King Oyster Scallops with Shaved Asparagus & Corona Butter!April 27th, 2018
This Rawsome Life’s Strawberry + Chocolate CheesecakeMarch 7th, 2018
Fare Isle’s Creamy Roasted Cauliflower Leek & Chickpea PastaFebruary 12th, 2018
Raw ‘Oreos’ from The Colorful KitchenJanuary 31st, 2018
Sachi’s Hot & Sour Soup, superhero style!October 18th, 2017