From My Closet: Funky Skirt & Classic Top
Congratulations Allison Jayne! You are this week’s winner!
Thank you for participating!! So many wonderful summer stories!
Rock this Alternative Apparel maxi skirt! This skirt was given to me recently. The colors are fun and it feels so comfy! It’s made with 100% rayon and will fit a S-M.
This white shirt is also from Alternative Apparel and is super soft and classic!! It is made from 100% organic pima cotton. It will work great with this flowy skirt and so much more. It will fit a S-M.
This cute necklace is made by Tumbleweed Bead Co. from recycled metals. This collection donates a portion of it’s sales to various organizations that work to empower women worldwide. These earrings were sent to me and seem fun.
If you want to win the items in this comfy summer outfit, leave me a comment below telling me about your summer and how you’ve been making the most out of the sunshine.
I will announce the winner on Saturday August 16th
• LIMIT ONE COMMENT PER ENTRY. MULTIPLE COMMENT ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. (NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, SORRY).
• THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PST, Thursday August 14th
• AFTER WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED, ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE WILL BE EMAILED.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Kind Crusader: Dishing Out Compassion With Chilis on Wheels!November 23rd, 2015
Yum Looking Thanksgiving DishesNovember 20th, 2015
Miami’s SEED Food & Wine ExpoNovember 19th, 2015
Millet Mashed “Potatoes” with Mushroom GravyNovember 16th, 2015
Sanctuary Spotlight: The Gentle BarnNovember 13th, 2015