From My Closet Giveaway: Super Cute Dress & Bracelet
Thank you for participating and keep your transportation carbon footprint low!
I love this dress!! This A Della Dress was given to me to wear in The Kind Mama but it didn’t end up working in the sets. This dress was hand cut and swen locally here in Los Angeles. It’s fun and sexy and flattering. It will look cute in the fall with black tights and a cardigan, and perfect as is in the summertime. It will fit a size S & M.
This cuff is simple and chic. The company, Minabea, upcycles materials to create the majority of their designs. This cuff happens to be upcycled from a crashed Mercedes-Benz E-350! The hammered stainless steel asymmetrical stripe is from the wheel cover of a Mercedez-Benz G-550. Each piece is made locally in Los Angeles where Christi Schimpke, the founder, share’s her studio space with her husbands auto body repair shop!
I have two of these dresses! One is small and one in medium. Thank you so much to the designer who gifted them to me!! I will be choosing two recipients for the dress!! To enter, please leave me a comment telling me about your method of transportation and how you try to reduce its impact on the planet.
I will announce the winners on Friday November 7th.
• LIMIT ONE COMMENT PER ENTRY. MULTIPLE COMMENT ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. (NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, SORRY).
• THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PST, THURSDAY 11/6
• AFTER WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED, ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE WILL BE EMAILED.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.