From My Closet Giveaway: Stella McCartney + BCBG Chic Dresses
We have a winner! Congrats Andrea R.!
Thank you so much to everyone who entered. So tough to decide as always!
I’m sad to let go of this Stella (in the top image)! It has been good to me… but happy to share with you! I wore this Stella McCartney to a party at the New York MoMa ages ago, and to a wedding. It’s nice with lots of long necklaces and works best with some boob tape! It will fit a S-M that’s smaller chested. It’s so sexy and chic, enjoy!
The other dress is BCBGMaxazria. I bought it at Wasteland. It’s very pretty and classic! The lace trim adds some fun edge to it. I will fit a size S.
To have these black dresses, leave a comment below about your plans to wear these dresses to.
I will announce the winner on Friday 6/12
• LIMIT ONE COMMENT PER ENTRY. MULTIPLE COMMENT ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. PERTAINS TO THE UNITED STATES ONLY (NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, SORRY).
• THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PST, THURSDAY June 11th
• AFTER WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED, ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE WILL BE EMAILED.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Sachi’s Hot & Sour Soup, superhero style!October 18th, 2017
Halloween FunOctober 16th, 2017
Strengthening Immunity & Vitality With Fall Seasonal AdjustmentsOctober 13th, 2017
Guest Blog: Save Your City’s WildlifeOctober 11th, 2017
From My Closet Giveaway: Classic CuteOctober 9th, 2017