From My Closet Giveaway: Casual Chic
Congrats FoggyBottomGal! You are the winner of this casual chic giveaway!
Thank you all for entering and sharing your thoughts on delicious drinks! There were so many amazing ones.
This week I’m giving away a Johnny Was top & these flats. This Johnny Was top is light, soft, and goes great with a dark or light pair of pants.
These fun Melissa shoes remind me of mermaid slippers! They are a pretty pink-peach color and are super comfy. Melissa Shoes are made from plastic so they are totally recyclable. The company even recycles 99.9% of its factory water and waste. Even more fun, these shoes smell like candy! Yummy!
To enter this week’s giveaway, leave me a comment below telling me about a refreshing and yum non-alchoholic beverage you like to make.
I will announce the winner on Friday 8/28
• LIMIT ONE COMMENT PER ENTRY. MULTIPLE COMMENT ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
• THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PST, THURSDAY, 8/27.
• AFTER WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED, ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE WILL BE EMAILED.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
A Plastic OceanApril 26th, 2017
Eggless Easter CelebrationsApril 6th, 2017
From My Closet Giveaway: Johnny Was Top & Floral ShoesApril 3rd, 2017
Native Plant Garden Tours in LAMarch 14th, 2017
Cooking Classes & Lectures for Radiant HealthMarch 6th, 2017