From My Closet Giveaway: Simple & Cute
Congrats Dawn! You are the winner of this week’s giveaway.
Thank you ALL that entered, you all rock!! I’m so inspired by all your work, areas of interest, and passions, truly!
These funky Melissa shoes were gifted to me. Melissa shoes are made from plastic, so you can recycle them. Plus, the company recycles 99% of their factory water and waste. Very cool. These will fit a size 8-8.5
This dress & pair of shoes could be all yours! Just leave me a comment below telling me about the work you are most passionate about!
I will announce the winner on Friday 2/26/16
• LIMIT ONE COMMENT PER ENTRY. MULTIPLE COMMENT ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. (NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, SORRY)
• THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PST, THURSDAY 2/25/16
• AFTER WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED, ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE WILL BE NOTED.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Guest Blog: Ryan, an 8-Year-Old Recycling EnthusiastJanuary 19th, 2018
Natalie’s Kind JourneyJanuary 15th, 2018
Sanctuary Spotlight: All Things Wild RehabilitationJanuary 10th, 2018
Lip Balm Lovin’January 8th, 2018
Synthetic Fabrics & Microfiber PollutionJanuary 5th, 2018