From My Closet Giveaway: Dress + Necklace
Congrats Ana S.! You won this giveaway.
Thanks so much to all kind lifers who entered, there were so many amazing comments.
The closet giveaways continue! This week I’m giving a kind lifer this Catherine Malandrino dress. It’s a cute dress that is super versatile- you can throw it on for a nice casual look with some flip flops or dress it up with flats or boots. I wore it on the Graham Norton Show in London!
This Faire Collection necklace is Fair Trade Certified and made in the Amazon region of Ecuador. The Faire Collection puts thousands of artisans on a path to prosperity by helping lift them out of poverty, while offering additional social programs such as educational scholarships and no-interest loans. Most of the materials used are natural, from native seeds and clay.
To get this Catherine Malandrino dress and Faire Collection necklace, please tell me why the rainforest is important to you in the comments below.
We will select and announce the winner on Monday 5/2, so please stay tuned!
• LIMIT ONE COMMENT PER ENTRY. MULTIPLE COMMENT ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED (NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, SORRY).
• THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PST, Sunday 5/1*
• AFTER WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED, ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE WILL BE EMAILED.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
A Plastic OceanApril 26th, 2017
Eggless Easter CelebrationsApril 6th, 2017
From My Closet Giveaway: Johnny Was Top & Floral ShoesApril 3rd, 2017
Native Plant Garden Tours in LAMarch 14th, 2017
Cooking Classes & Lectures for Radiant HealthMarch 6th, 2017