From My Closet Giveaway: Boho Chic Top & Accessories
Congrats Vicki! You won this giveaway.
Thanks so much to everyone that entered!
This top made by Johnny Was is super sweet and pretty. Johnny Was has great Bohemian feminine clothes. I wore this brand for many of The Kind Mama photos! It goes great with a dark pair of jeans or shorts for a pretty, easy everyday look. It can also be dressed up with heels for going out. It’s very light and comfortable. It will fit a size M.
This so cute Deux Lux wristlet is chic and vegan. It’s useful for going out, putting your cell phone, keys, and money/coins inside without carrying a large bag. The two hearts necklace is super simple and cute.
To win this top and accessories, please leave me a comment telling me about a blissful spring day you’ve had recently!
I will announce the winner on Friday 6/9/16
• LIMIT ONE COMMENT PER ENTRY. MULTIPLE COMMENT ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. (NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, SORRY).
• THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PST, THURSDAY 6/8/2016
• AFTER WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED, ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE WILL BE EMAILED.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Guest Blog: Ryan, an 8-Year-Old Recycling EnthusiastJanuary 19th, 2018
Natalie’s Kind JourneyJanuary 15th, 2018
Sanctuary Spotlight: All Things Wild RehabilitationJanuary 10th, 2018
Lip Balm Lovin’January 8th, 2018
Synthetic Fabrics & Microfiber PollutionJanuary 5th, 2018