Kind Gift Guide 2016
Whatever the occasion, I always try to give gifts that people need. Some of my favorite beauty products, natural products, a copy of one my books or mykind Organics vitamins. It’s so important to me that the gifts I give are always vegan, eco, and useful!
From do-it-yourself funky gifts to eco and social conscious goods, here’s a guide to kind gift giving this season:
- Colorful copper pipe hanging planter – A Beautiful Mess
- Funky hot pads – Paper n’ Stitch
- Upcycled grocery bags made out of plastic bags – Dana Made It
- Organic soap – Lovely Greens
You can’t go wrong with baking delicious goodies! The Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Cookies on page 187 of The Kind Diet would be a pretty holiday cookie to mail to your loved ones. Or my mom’s granola in a jar on page 201 of The Kind Diet is the best ever!
One year, I baked assorted desserts from my book and gifted them in boxes decorated with pieces of ribbon or wrapping paper I’d been given in the past. I also included the recipes (printed on recycled paper of course), so my friends could recreate their kind treats.
If this year is crazy madness for you, you can find great useful and eco gifts all over the web!
- Bogo biodegradable toothbrush
- Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator – this smells divine!
- Tampico vegan body brush
- Gourmet Body Treats COQ10 Facial Serum
- Chickpea Magazine subscription – ad free and filled with vegan recipes, city guides, book reviews and more printed on recycled materials
- Power Foods for the Brain by Neal Barnard
- Thrive Magazine subscription – plant-based food, culture, and lifestyle
- Cowspiracy DVD
- Bloom-in-a-bag Mini Sunflower Garden Kit
- Linen Cross-back Apron by LinenCloud
- Timeless mug from Heath
- Grow Your Own Mushrooms Kit – Back to the Roots
- Vegan leather booties from Rebecca Minkoff
- Organic cotton and fair trade leggings from Pact – Pact is my go-to for essentials like leggings and undies!
- In Full Bloom fair trade dress from Mata Traders
- Chic Matt & Natt Lesada handbag
- Urban Outfitters vegan Fringe Scarf
- Lionel vegan leather cross-body purse
What gifts are you giving this year? Fill me in on more eco-conscious and useful gifts below!
Top Photo Credit: Amy Neunsinger