LOOKING FOR AN ASSISTANT & BABYSITTER!
Hi Kind Lifers,
I’m looking to find some extra help. Specifically, for an assistant as well as some babysitters for Bear!
I’d love to find fellow Kind Lifers who have some experience working with children, are local to the LA area (close to Studio City or Hollywood) and have their own car to get around with.
I’d love to find fellow Kind Lifers – with part-time or full-time availability – who are passionate about assisting and have experience, whether personal or executive. Someone who is driven, highly detailed oriented, a self-starter, and very organized.
Tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and managing household maintenance and projects
- Domestic tasks such as running errands, light housekeeping, and meal preparation
- Organizing travel and preparing itineraries
- Maintaining calendar
- Administrative tasks (filing, scanning, printing)
- Event coordinating
Personal Assistant Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school degree or equivalent
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent computer and administrative skills
- Tact and discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Must have your own computer and car
If interested in one of these positions, or feel like you may be a great candidate for both, please email us at [email protected] with your name, email, number, picture of yourself and credentials (resume + cover letter + references). If applying for the assistant gig, please send along a writing sample. Lastly, please clarify what your interests are and if you are open to both positions or prefer one over the other.
We’ll get back to those candidates we’d like to follow up with an interview.
Thanks for your interest!
We will only reach out to those we are interested in interviewing further.
Guest Blog: Ryan, an 8-Year-Old Recycling EnthusiastJanuary 19th, 2018
Natalie’s Kind JourneyJanuary 15th, 2018
Sanctuary Spotlight: All Things Wild RehabilitationJanuary 10th, 2018
Lip Balm Lovin’January 8th, 2018
Synthetic Fabrics & Microfiber PollutionJanuary 5th, 2018