We've made an update to the Forum Behavior Policy. This update was made to ensure the most positive community experience possible. If you have any questions or concerns about the new policy, please feel free to message me.
NEW FORUM BEHAVIOR POLICY
1. The Golden Rule is Golden for a reason. Please be nice. Attacks, insults and/or harassment of other users will result in a warning; repeated violations will result in immediate deactivation.
2. Conversation and Debate is good, so please engage others instead of shutting them down because they do not agree with you.
3. Trolling, Hate Speech, Adult Content and Excessive Foul Language will NOT be tolerated. You get one warning; repeated violations will result in immediate deactivation. No Exceptions! If you find offensive content on the site, please flag it, and the Site Administrator will look into the problem.
4. SPAM is bad. Please refrain from partaking in it. Advertising of third party services or websites, unless authorized by us in advance, is not allowed.
5. Advertising personal blogs is allowed, in moderation. A link or two is fine, but please refrain from flooding the Forum. Links shared should be relevant to the post on which you are commenting.
6. Please try to stay on-topic. Unrelated conversations should be moved to a NEW thread, to preserve the purpose of the original thread.
7. Please do not cross post the same comment in multiple Forum threads. Once you have posted your opinion, it has been posted. There is no need to repost elsewhere.
8. Do not post in all capital letters. It is not good forum ethics to do so, as it is difficult to read, and can be perceived by many as shouting.
9. When posting a new thread, please choose a section that is appropriate for your topic. If your thread is posted in the wrong area, it can and will be moved.
10. If you have a problem with another user, for whatever reason, please send the Site Admin a private message: HERE.