AMAZING Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
These were better than any regular choc chip cookies I’ve ever eaten!!I found this recipe on chooseveg.com. They have a little video demo as well.Get a glass of almond milk and enjoy!Makes 2 dozen
10 min cook | 24 servings | 10 min prep
- Nut Free
- flour (I used whole wheat pastry flour) 2.25 cup
- baking soda 1 tsp
- salt 1 tsp
- Earth Balance
- softened 1 cup
- sugar (I used organic pure cane
- prob could use raw as well) 0.75 cup
- brown sugar 0.75 cup
- vanilla 1 tsp
- vegan chocolate chips (I used whole foods brand semi sweet) 2 cup
- ground flaxseed 2 tsp
- water 6 tsp
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Cream together
- Mix 1 tsp of the flaxseed with 3 tsp water. This serves as the egg replacer. Add to wet ingredients
- Add dry ingredients to wet.
- Stir in chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until edges are browned.
- Let cool 2 minutes.
- Makes 2 dozen amazing chocolate chip cookies!