I just made a great juice in my kitchen. It turned out so nice, it was more like a little cocktail. Try it for a refreshing snack or a mid-day energizer.I have this juicer by Waring Pro. It’s a refurbished one and is pretty simple to use and to clean. You can put most of the pieces in the top rack of the dishwasher.If you don’t have a juicer, you can get a used one. It’s a great way to save cash and help the planet. Any juicer will do the trick. I used to have the super fancy one that was so expensive… and it was so complicated, and at the end of the day I just didn’t love using it. So I’m happy with my simple juicer.If you are going superhero, you may not need this juice all the time. It’s just for fun or when you feel like it. I wouldn’t have it more than 2-3 times a week. Check out page 52 in The Kind Diet for the deal with overdoing things.
5 min cook | 2 servings | 5 min prep
- or 9 large carrots (this will make one big glass of juice... but you can probably get 2 smaller glasses out of it) 8 na
- apples (I used 2 great big Fuji apples) 2 na
- to 1 whole lemon (throw the whole lemon in if you have a powerful juicer! If not
- peel the lemon and then throw it in) 0.5 na
- or 3 1-inch pieces of ginger 2 na
- Blend it all together!
- You can add more or less of everything depending on your taste