Chocolate Crisp Cereal
This tastes just like the version I loved, pretty much still love, as a kid. It’s GREAT!!!!
60 min cook | 1 servings | 5 min prep
- organic brown rice syrup 1 tbsp
- organic maple syrup 0.5 tsp
- organic vanilla 0.25 tsp
- cocoa powder 1 tsp
- organic almond butter 1 tbsp
- organic whole brown rice cereal (Ewewhon brand) 0.5 cup
- Add all ingredients except the cereal into a small saucepan on medium heat.
- Stir continuously until it becomes smooth and creamy
- approximately 2-4 minutes
- Remove from heat and add in the cereal
- mix well.
- Spread the warm mixture out onto wax paper to cool completely. 30-45 minutes.
- with soy milk or eat it before it cools for a deliciously good treat.
- Note...The measurements are not exact
- adjust to your taste accordingly. You can make a larger portion and put in container for your mornings. I