Easy Apple Dessert
Desserts always have been and always will be my weakness! My worst cravings are after dinner. These days, instead of reaching for the flour to whip together a sugary dessert, I reach for an apple and “dessertify” it! I hope that this will seem as decadent (and satisfying) to you as it does to me. Enjoy!:-)
3 min cook | 1 servings | 2 min prep
- apple (I like Braeburn) 1 na
- cinnamon 1 pinch
- agave syrup 1 tsp
- After washing and drying your apple
- poke several holes in it with a fork.
- Set the apple on a plate and microwave it for three to four minutes.
- After you take the apple out of the microwave
- cut it into four pieces. Make sure to separate out the apple seeds so you do not accidently eat them.
- Sprinkle with ground cinnamon and (if you are feeling especially decadent) a few drops of agave syrup.