Easy Vegan Lasagna
I found a recipe like this one on HappyHerbivore.com, and I thought to myself, “I can do that. Better.” Haha! A few tweaks here and there, a few adjustments, and it tastes (and smells) great! Enjoy
45 min cook | 12 servings | 20 min prep
- Nut Free
- Whole Wheat Lasagna Noodles 16 na
- Firm tofu 14 ounce
- Marinara Sauce 20 ounce
- Artichoke Hearts 14 ounce
- Fresh Spinach 4 cup
- Dairy Free Mozzarella Cheese 3 cup
- Lay first layer of lasagna noodles in a casserole dish.
- Drain tofu. Once drained
- put in food processor with marinara sauce
- artichoke hearts
- and 1 cup of spinach. Process until thoroughly mixed.
- Add tofu mixture on top of the layer of lasagna noodles. Then add 1 cup of spinach
- then 1 cup of dairy-free cheese.
- Repeat this process until the last layer
- then spread remaining tofu mixture
- and cheese. Top with one last layer of lasagna noodles.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Once heated
- put lasagna in the oven for 35-40 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with vegan Parmesan
- fresh spinach salad
- and garlic bread
- and a vegan red wine.
- Enjoy :)
Quick ‘N’ Easy Hot CocoaFebruary 4th, 2013
Chocolate-Covered StrawberriesFebruary 4th, 2013
Seitan in a Balsamic-Wine ReductionFebruary 4th, 2013
Cauliflower Buffalo WingsJanuary 15th, 2013
Vegan Fudge (Chocolate)September 29th, 2012