Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies!
A healthy alternative to regular cookies. No eggs, no sugar, no flour, and no butter!
15 min cook | 6 servings | 10 min prep
- 3 Mashed Bananas (ripe)
- 1/3 cup Apple Sauce
- 2 cups Oats
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Peel bananas and mash into a mixing bowl.
- Add apple sauce
- and almond milk. Stir together.
- Add raisins. Stir.
- Add vanilla and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Use a spoon to scoop small-medium size amounts for each cookie and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.