Leek and Cauliflour soup
I got this recipe at a Weight Watchers meeting a few weeks ago. I tried and LOVED it. I try to make it every week so I can have it for lunch.
1800 min cook | 5 servings | 900 min prep
- Leeks 3 na
- cloves of Garlic 3 na
- EVOO 1 tbsp
- head of Cauliflour 1 na
- box of Vegetable Broth 1 na
- cut leeks into 1" pieces and mince the garlic and saute in olive oil.
- cut cauliflour into pieces and place in pot of vegetable broth.
- add leeks and garlic to the pot
- bring to a boil and then simmer for 30 minutes
- let it cool to warm then put it in a blender or food processor to make it a creamy style soup
- YUM! 1 cup = 1 serving - and then I like to add six to 12 veggie style crackers