Non-Dairy Whipped Topping
I found this on another site, can’t remember which one, but if you are like me and love whipped topping and can’t find any that is non-dairy in the store, this will do it for you.I use Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk, it can be found most anywhere, but that is my preference. Just make sure it not the “Light” one, you want all the milk fat for this.
3 min cook | 4 servings | 480 min prep
- Can Coconut Milk 1 na
- vanilla 1 tsp
- sugar or sweetener of choice 1 tbsp
- Put can of Coconut Milk in refrigerator over night.
- Next day take out and carefully open can with can opener. Milk fat will have risen to the top and the coconut water will be on the bottom
- do not mix the two.
- Spoon the milk fat into a mixing bowl and keep coconut water in refrigerator for another recipe if you want.
- Whisk the milk fat until it is not so hard and then add vanilla and sweetener to taste
- I normally add a little and then more as needed.
- Whisk again until smooth and creamy and then add to any dessert or cake.