This delicious rice dish is often served in North Indian homes on special occasions.Pulao is like the quick and easy recipe.It is simple yet tasty!! try it.
15 min cook | 2 servings | 15 min prep
- White Rice
- soaked for 15 minutes
- drained 1 cup
- Bay leaves 2 na
- Cumin seeds 0.5 tsp
- turmeric powder 0.25 tsp
- salt (or to taste) 0.5 tsp
- red chilly powder(or to taste) 0.5 tsp
- Green Peas 0.333333 cup
- Cubed 0.333333 cup
- Cauliflower 0.333333 cup
- oil 2 tbsp
- water 3 cup
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker; add bay leaves
- cumin seeds
- Red chilly powder
- turmeric powder
- and salt; saute for 2 - 3 minutes
- Add hot water and chopped vegetables in the cooker
- Stir the Pulao well for few sceonds and close the pressure cooker.
- After 3 whistles turn off the gas and wait for about 5-8 minutes.
- Release the pressure and transfer the pulao onto a serving platter.
- You can garnish it with coriander leaves
- if you like.
- Serve hot with mango pickle or coriander chutney(sauce).