Quick ‘N’ Easy Hot Cocoa
This quick and easy version of dairy-free hot chocolate will warm you up through the winter!
3 min cook | 2 servings | 2 min prep
- soy (or almond) milk 2 cup
- cocoa powder 2 tbsp
- sugar 2 tbsp
- vanilla extract 0.25 tsp
- Add soymilk to small saucepan over medium heat
- stirring frequently with a small whisk
- until desired temperature is reached. (Alternatively
- you can heat in the microwave for 90 seconds.)
- Once milk is heated through
- add in vanilla
- and chocolate
- stirring continually until fully dissolved.
- Remove from heat
- pour into mugs
- top with your favorite vegan whipped topping
- if desired
- and serve immediately!
- For more on this recipe
- and others
- visit my site: http://www.littleveganeats.com/2013/02/quick-n-easy-vegan-hot-cocoa.html