Vegan Fried Ice Cream
Delicious version of fried ice cream when you’re feeling that urge to eat something naughty!
3 min cook | 1 servings | 2 min prep
- whole wheat pita bread 1 na
- brown rice syrup
- warmed 1 tbsp
- Soy Dream butter pecan ice cream 0.5 cup
- safflower oil 2 cup
- Put the safflower oil in a saucepan and turn on medium high heat until ready to fry. To check
- you can add a little piece of the pita bread and see if it starts to bubble.
- Take one pita bread slice and rip in to 4 or 5 smaller pieces
- Place the pita pieces in the oil until lightly browned and crispy
- about 1 or 2 minutes
- turning to brown both sides evenly.
- Place the finished pita bread on a plate with a paper towel
- and pat off remaining oil.
- Arrange the pita pieces on a plate and add 1/2 cup of Soy Dream butter pecan ice cream. This flavor is definitely my favorite for this recipe. So yummy!
- Drizzle the warmed brown rice syrup over the top
- and enjoy!