Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
I threw these cookies together with random ingrediants around the house when my husband announced that he was craving dessert at 9:00 o’clock at night! I drizzled a bit of the Trader Joe’s maple/agave syrup blend over the cookies when I served them. Delicious!
11 min cook | 24 servings | 5 min prep
- peanut butter 0.5 cup
- flour 1.5 cup
- oil 0.25 cup
- sugar 0.5 cup
- brown sugar 0.25 cup
- vanilla 2 tsp
- maple / agave syrup blend 0.125 cup
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- roll the dough into 2-inch balls
- place on an ungreased cookie sheet
- and bake at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- **NOTE: If the dough seems crumbly
- add in more of the syrup until it no longer crumbles.