6 Eco iPhone Apps
Here are six iPhone apps that could make it even easier to kind your lifestyle. Check ‘em out:
1. GoodGuide: This app’s barcode feature allows you to scan items and determine whether it is safe, healthy, green and socially responsible.
2. GreenYou: Track and calculate your carbon footprint on the planet!
3. EcoChallenge: This app makes going green fun by giving you Game Center achievements for every green decision you make.
4. iGrowit: If you’re not sure what to grow in your garden but are eager to get started, this app tells you exactly what and how to grow your own vegetables from start to end. (There aren’t any reviews on iTunes but it sounds like a cool app…I hope it’s good)
5. Paper Karma: This would be great if it actually works! All you have to do is take a picture of junk mail you receive and this app will find the company and remove you from their mailing list! Amazing if this works! Has anyone tried it?
6. My Recycle List: Are you ever confused about what you can and can’t recycle? This app clears it up for you and lets you know where the nearest public recycling bin is!
What are some other ways technology can help us go green?
Share them so I can download them too!
LA Eco-Nerds, Make Your Dream Come True at LACI!April 30th, 2018
Take the VegPledge for Earth Week!April 9th, 2018
Guest Blog: Ryan, an 8-Year-Old Recycling EnthusiastJanuary 19th, 2018
Synthetic Fabrics & Microfiber PollutionJanuary 5th, 2018
Guest Blog: Powering our Communities with the SunDecember 11th, 2017