By Alexandra Caspero
Wondering what to make for the Superbowl? These are the perfect solution to traditional wings, but much healthier and lower in both calories and fat. You could eat the entire recipe for the same about of calories in 6 regular wings! What’s not to love about that?
Ingredients – yields 4 servings
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup flour of choice- whole wheat or gluten free
- 1 chopped head cauliflower
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder 2 tsp,
- buffalo sauce- like Franks Hot Sauce 0.75 cup
- Earth Balance or other vegan butter 1 tbsp
Preheat oven to 450 F. Combine flour and milk together.
Whisk until no lumps are left. Add garlic and onion powder.
Dip each piece of cauliflower into the flour batter.
Place onto a baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes.
Combine buffalo sauce with melted butter.
Dip each piece into the buffalo sauce. Place back onto the baking sheet and cook for 5 more minutes.
Drizzle with remaining sauce and serve!