Congrats Shannon! You won this giveaway.
Thank you to everyone who participated! I want to commend you on your great efforts to reduce your plastic consumption.
This t-shirt was made by Earthspun Apparel from recycled polyester and recycled cotton. Each one of their original bottle tees saves the equivalent of about 6 large plastic bottles from sitting in a landfill and about 10 quarts of water by eliminating textile dyeing.
These jeans are comfortable and very versatile. They are made by J Brand and will fit size 29.
Ahimsa Designs designed this necklace for Earth Day. Its materials include recycled sterling silver and copper. Inscribed on the pendant is Gandhi’s quote, “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
In order to have these in your closet, please leave me a comment telling me about how you try to reduce your plastic consumption.
I will announce the winner on Friday March 27th.
• LIMIT ONE COMMENT PER ENTRY. MULTIPLE COMMENT ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. (NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, SORRY).
• THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PST, THURSDAY 3/26
• AFTER WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED, ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE WILL BE EMAILED.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.