From My Closet Giveaway: Dress + Necklace
Congrats Debbie! You won this giveaway!
I greatly appreciate all of you who entered. I learned about so many amazing groups out there and feel so grateful for this community!
Today I’m giving away a summery dress and cute necklace! The dress is made by Joe’s Jeans and was purchased second hand. It’s great on a hot day or night with some cute sandals!
This sterling silver Zoe and Piper necklace was given to me last year. Zoe and Piper donates a portion of their proceeds to animal sanctuaries and advocacy groups!!
In order to have these in your closet, please leave me a comment telling me about what advocacy groups you love and why!
I will announce the winner on Friday 8/7/15
• LIMIT ONE COMMENT PER ENTRY. MULTIPLE COMMENT ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. (NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, SORRY).
• THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PST, THURSDAY 8/6
• AFTER WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED, ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE WILL BE EMAILED.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Guest Blog: Ryan, an 8-Year-Old Recycling EnthusiastJanuary 19th, 2018
Natalie’s Kind JourneyJanuary 15th, 2018
Sanctuary Spotlight: All Things Wild RehabilitationJanuary 10th, 2018
Lip Balm Lovin’January 8th, 2018
Synthetic Fabrics & Microfiber PollutionJanuary 5th, 2018