From My Closet Giveaway: Beachy!
Kim V., you are the winner of this week’s giveaway!
Thank you to everyone who entered. These memories are all so wonderful.
I got this vintage top ages ago. It’s so comfy and simple, I wore it a lot! I loved it so much, it’s kinda hard to part with! But it’s time. I usually wore it with cotton shorts. It’s great to throw on top of a swimsuit and head to the beach, just like I did below!
This Eco Skin bathing suit was given to me a little while back. It is made out of recycled nylon! It looks like it will be a great suit for athletic swimming as well.
To get this cute flory top and eco swim suit, please leave me a comment below telling me about your favorite beach memory.
I will announce the winner on Friday 9/11.
• LIMIT ONE COMMENT PER ENTRY. MULTIPLE COMMENT ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, SORRY.
• THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PST, THURSDAY 9/10
• AFTER WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED, ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE WILL BE EMAILED.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Beach Shot Photo Credit: Flynet Pictures
Guest Blog: Ryan, an 8-Year-Old Recycling EnthusiastJanuary 19th, 2018
Natalie’s Kind JourneyJanuary 15th, 2018
Sanctuary Spotlight: All Things Wild RehabilitationJanuary 10th, 2018
Lip Balm Lovin’January 8th, 2018
Synthetic Fabrics & Microfiber PollutionJanuary 5th, 2018