Oso is a sweet 2 year old Husky-Shepard-Pit mix that is looking for a home. She was extensively trained for 6 months in an in house large breed dog training facility and is house trained.
- Knows commands: Sit / Stay/ Down-stay/ Heal/ Passive position
- Very kind and loving
- Loves to play
- Loves to talk with you by howl talking. It’s very cute
- Doesn’t randomly bark all day
- High energy during day but sleeps well at night
- Good around all humans
- Great with large breed dogs
- Loves to cuddle
- She likes to sit like a human at the dinner table
- She has one blue eye and one brown eye
- Has some food aggression with other dogs if they’ re in her food area
- Small dog aggression potential but she does get along with small animals so it’s 50/50 depending on the nature of the other dog. It seems to be that she wants to just play with them but she is big and they get scared and nervous.
- Pulls on leash when walking
If you are interested welcoming this sweet girl into your home and live in the LA area, please leave a comment below and we will get in touch with you with more details!