Our friends at Floret Vegan Kitchen are seeking a vegan chef to join their team! If you live in the LA area and are interested, read on:
We are a vegan chef service that prepares breakfast, lunch & dinner using organic whole unprocessed foods for various clients around the Los Angeles area. Meals are delivered nightly.
We are looking for an experienced VEGAN chef to work in our fast paced kitchen and to grow with us.
QUALIFICATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be organized, responsible, extremely efficient, clean and possess excellent knife skills.
- Being able to follow directions and pay extra attention to detail is one of the most important aspects of this job.
- You must be reliable with a solid knowledge of vegan food and have experience working with whole unprocessed foods. (macrobiotic knowledge a plus).
- Serve Safe Certified
- Assist in keeping our kitchen up to the highest cleanliness standards
- Business is run in the Glendale/Pasadena hills area of California.
We cannot stress enough that we are looking for someone who is experienced, competent and efficient in the kitchen. Someone that can work well under pressure and keep up the pace of our chef. If you believe you fit this criteria please respond with items listed at beginning of email.
PLEASE SEND US THE ITEMS LISTED BELOW VIA THIS CRAIGSLIST AD
- Your resume
- A cover letter briefly describing why you would be a good fit for this position
- Several solid references