From My Closet Giveaway: Johnny Was Top & Floral Shoes
Congrats Laura! You are the winner of this giveaway!
Thank you everyone!
This Johnny Was top speaks to me! I wore it a ton.. It goes great with so many outfits and you won’t get sick of it. This top will fit a size S-M.
These shoes are so cute and made with vegan friendly materials. I love the floral print. My fantasy plan was to wear them with tight black jeans and a black t-shirt. I couldn’t get it together but maybe you can! They are fun, you will love them. They will fit a size 8.5.
The Heidi Kingman eco and funky bracelet was made from vintage scarves, repurposed old foreign coins, and leftover gemstones. It will add some fun spunk to your outfit.
In order to win this comfy top, shoes, and fun bracelet please leave me a comment below telling me about your ideal style and how you make it eco.
I will announce the winner on Friday, 4/7/2017
• LIMIT ONE COMMENT PER ENTRY. MULTIPLE COMMENT ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. (NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, SORRY).
• THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PST, THURSDAY APRIL 6TH
• AFTER WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED, ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE WILL BE EMAILED.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Three States Aim to End the Sale of Cruel CosmeticsMarch 19th, 2018
Dream The FutureMarch 15th, 2018
From The Ground Up FilmMarch 12th, 2018
This Rawsome Life’s Strawberry + Chocolate CheesecakeMarch 7th, 2018
Ape Action AfricaMarch 5th, 2018