Congrats Ashley Meyer – you will be receiving these goodies! Email us to claim it via the contact forum.
Thanks so much to everyone for participating! I am so inspired and can’t wait to look into some of the organizations you shared with me.
Mata Traders supports five fair trade apparel producer groups – four in India and one in Nepal – that train and employ hundreds of women artisans who come from rural areas, villages, and urban slums. All Mata fabrics use non-toxic cotton sourced from India, where ancient skills for spinning, weaving, and dying have been passed from generation to generation! These dresses are size M.
Simply Straws glass straws are reusable, durable (lifetime guarantee!), recyclable, dentist recommended and handmade in California. The materials are BPA-free, hypoallergenic and the colors are non-toxic. Plus, their handy straw sleeve is made out of fair-trade hemp, flax, and organic cotton. These guys are super handy to keep in your purse or car, perfect for on the go zero waste smoothie needs.
If you want to have these items in your closet and kitchen, leave me a comment below telling me about a non-profit organization you’re passionate about!
I will announce the recipient on Friday 2/8/19.
• LIMIT ONE COMMENT PER ENTRY. MULTIPLE COMMENT ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. (NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, SORRY).
• THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PST, THURSDAY 2/7/2019
• AFTER WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED, ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE WILL BE EMAILED.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.