Published on October 10th, 2019 | by Alicia Silverstone
Jordan, this outfit is yours!
Thanks to all of you, I had so much fun reading about all this delicious food!
I’m excited to share these eco giveaway items from my closet with you!
This amber knit dress is from Kowtow. It’s made with organic cotton and Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes (which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents). Kowtow materials are made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment. It will fit a size S!
These cute shoes are made by Zouri. Zouri recycles plastic marine debris from the Portuguese coast and uses the recovered materials in their footwear. This recycled plastic is combined with organic cotton, natural rubber, and pineapple leaves fabric (Pinatex). This pair is a size 37 EU, so about size 7 US.
You can be the recipient of this outfit! Just leave me a comment below telling me about the best thing you ate recently!
I’ll notify you of the recipient on Thursday 10/17/2019!
• LIMIT ONE COMMENT PER ENTRY. MULTIPLE COMMENT ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. (NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, SORRY).
• THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PST, WEDNESDAY 10/16/2019
• AFTER WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED, ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE WILL BE EMAILED.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.