My pal Chef Chad Sarno has made a fun and yum looking, family-friendly online cooking class called Wicked Healthy Kids. The video promo is sooo cute. I have known Chad since meeting him at a raw food convention in Jamaica in 2000. He’s a stellar chef and I’m thrilled about his new cooking classes! In this online series, you’ll cook along with Chef Chad and some of his favorite little cooks as he coaches you through making simple, tasty, family-friendly plant-based meals.
These easy to follow videos will instruct you on more than 20 plant-based recipes and will highlight:
- How to bring your kids in the kitchen and get them involved in creating plant-based snacks and meals
- Comfort meals the whole family can dig into
- On-the-go snacks and lunches like bento boxes and more
- Easy to pull together weeknight desserts
- Yummy brunches for happy kiddos
- Dips to help push plants at snack time
- Easy quick bites the kids can make themselves
This class series is completely self-paced, and won’t expire! Wicked Healthy’s mission is for you to learn to cook delicious food and have fun!
The class will be available starting today, Friday, November 15th. Learn more and sign up today!
Added bonus, all of the class profits will be donated to their favorite plant, animal, and earth-loving charities such as The Humane Society, The Good Food Institute, Ocean Wise and The Nature Conservancy! What great skills you can get from these classes all while contributing to amazing causes!