Is it just me or are guys always hard to shop for? I always struggle to find the best gift for guys, and so I have started keeping tabs for ideas. It helps! I love that all of these gifts have a sustainable or vegan component.
There are lots of DIY options and charities to support in honor of your Dads, too.
For guys, I really like making some clean body care products. While the industry is starting to cater to men with high-quality skin and body care products, they can still be difficult to find.
Try a few of these.
- DIY shaving cream or a DIY beard oil.
- Dads love brownies. It’s true. Make up a batch of vegan brownies. We have a great recipe in the Kind Diet for Coffee Fudge Brownies that dads go crazy for. Pack them into a nice tin for a really thoughtful, yummy gift.
- Did you ever make paperweights in school as a kid? Decorate a rock, a piece of driftwood, or upcycle a box or bottle.
- A subscription to an audiobook app or Spotify.
- For guys with a green thumb, seed starters or mushroom growing kits are super fun too.
- Be sure to also check out our list of nonprofits. A donation made in Dad’s honor can be really nice for the guy who doesn’t ever seem to want or need anything.
Best Gift Ideas for Dad
1. Don’t Eat the Homies hoodie
For the woke Dads, a hoodie with an important message: Please don’t eat the homies.
2. Solios Solar Powered Watch
For the tech buff: A solar-powered, super stylish sustainable watch. Choose a mesh band or a vegan leather strap.
3. Save the Duck Men’s Jacket
This super warm and stylish men’s jacket from Save The Duck makes a great gift for the dads, brothers, and husbands who love a good-looking, cozy puffer.
4. Hawkins New York Whiskey Tumblers
These recycled glass whiskey tumblers are perfect for an Old-Fashioned, a whiskey sour, or just a neat sip.
5. Miomojo Marco Vegan Duffle
A sleek travel duffle bag made from recycled fishing net—how cool is that? Perfect to gift alongside a little weekend getaway.
6. Pangaia 365 Hoodie
A cool organic men’s hoodie that’s dyed with a recycled water system. No yucky wastewater, all the gorgeous color.
7. Hyperboom Portable Bluetooth Speaker
For the techies or your next dance party, a cool speaker made from post-consumer recycled plastic. Turn up the volume on that.
8. Mate the Label Organic sweats, beanies, and tees
The men in your life will love Mate the Label. Made from organic cotton and made in LA, this is a brand walking the walk.
Plus, for Kind Lifers, use KINDLIFE20 for 20% off anything at Mate The Label!
9. Spruce and Pine Zero-Waste Kit
For the hard-to-shop-for man, the ultimate zero-waste kit.
10. Earth Hero Recycled Bamboo Chopsticks Finger Hockey Game and Serving Board
A fun game Dad can enjoy with the whole family, made from recycled bamboo.