On the Kind Life, we’re celebrating Earth Day all week. Plus, we really celebrate it everyday. Yesterday, I shared the happenings on the east coast, and here are some for west-coasters:
1. Los Angeles – come check out the Tadasana Yoga & Music Festival in Santa Monica on Friday April 20 through Sunday April 22. It’s three days and nights of yoga, music, dancing, and organic eats. If you’re further north, check out.
2. Santa Barbara check out the The Santa Barbara Earth Day Festival (Saturday and Sunday, April 21 & 22nd) at Alameda Park.
3. Sacramento stop by the Sacramento Earth Day Celebration on Sunday, April 22
4. San Francisco check out Earth Day San Francisco at Civic Center Plaza, free on the 22nd.
5. San Diego – Down South, San Diego will be hosting the Earth Fair 2012 on Earth day 10am-5pm. It’s the largest free annual environmental fair in the world and it’s their 23rd one. There will be a ton of exhibits, food, kids activities, and entertainment.
6. Seattle has a ton of festivities including a free event at Seattle Art Museum for kids to make wearable art on Saturday April 21st, a cleannup and forest-restoration project along the Duwamish River on Saturday April 21st, and a picnic on Sunday at Pike Place Market put on by the Nature Conservancy.
7. Portland – For you Kind Lifers in Portland, there’s a big Earth Day Portland celebration all day on Sunday, April 22nd put on by City Repair and Associated Students of Portland Community Collegewith 70 local and eco-friendly organizations, a battery recycling station, live music and interactive workshops and classes. Oh, I wish I could go! I love City Repair.