kind style: ten 4th of july goodies
If you’re in need of stuff for your 4th of July festivities, here are nine items from my OpenSky store that are perfect for summer (#10 is out of stock)!
- Eco Swim Princess One-Piece Bathing Suit – I think this one-piece is pretty and classic. It has a vintage feel that makes it sexy and kinda va-va-va-voom, like a 1940s starlet.
- Eco Swim Slide Triangle Bikini Top and Bottom – I think this bikini is so sexy and chic! I like the sleek bronze-y fabric and understated zig-zag detailing.
- Eco Swim T-Back Romper Dress – This dress is the perfect beach day or poolside cover-up. It’s super-lightweight and has a nice loose but flattering fit.
- Mare Beach Tote By Shiraleah – I think these bags are great looking. They scream summer. I really like the bright bold stripes and the chunky rope handles. It’s the kind of bag you can take to the beach or the farmer’s market…or even use as a makeshift diaper bag.
- Journey Vegan Sandals by Olsen Haus – These Olsen Haus sandals are super stylish, sexy, and sophisticated. Founder Elizabeth Olsen is a longtime vegetarian…she co-founded an animal rights club back when she was in high school!
- Flora Floppy Straw Hat by Greenpacha – this hat is 100% authentic, made in Ecuador from toquilla palm fibers by the communities who have been making these hats for hundreds of years.
- Hibiskiss Vegan Lip Colors by Crazy Rumors – Remember when you were a kid and you’d get those little pots of flavored lip gloss? Well, think of this as the adult (and all-natural) version of that childhood treat!
- Seasnax Variety Pack – I love…I mean love love these little packets of yum. Problem? Can’t stop eating them. When I go to the grocery store I have them as my treat…sometimes 2 packets!
- Livin Spoonful Crackers – These delish crackers from Livin’ Spoonful are great. They’re packed with so much flavor and they’re made from super healthy, organic ingredients like sprouted flax, dehydrated vegetables, and sunflower seeds.
How are you planning to celebrate the 4th of July?
More kind fashion from The Kind Life:
ANNOUNCING: the winner of our eco fashion correspondent contest
behind the scenes: where my ecotools collection is made
going green on the red carpet
cute kids clothes
Beauty Starts From WithinJanuary 3rd, 2017
Kind Gift Guide 2016December 15th, 2016
Musical Maestro Michael Bearden & Plant PowerDecember 7th, 2016
Tobias’ Vegan JourneySeptember 13th, 2016